After over five decades and millions of parts made and sold Art and Dan Danchuk are retiring. As this new chapter of Danchuk begins we will be returning to the roots of where Danchuk started and focus on our manufacturing and closing our retail operation on Friday March 11, 2022. Danchuk will no longer sell directly to the public, but will focus solely on our dealers and supplying them with the same Made in America high quality parts our customers have been used to.
Danchuk would like to thank our thousands of customers that we have had the honor of serving over the last five decades. We encourage all of our customers to begin using our amazing dealers for all their Tri-Five needs.
Please see below for important dates and information
- Friday February 11, 2022: All sales will be final.
- Friday, February 11th , 2022: Blowout on all in-stock non-Danchuk items. The sale prices will be available by phone, in person, as well as online.
- Friday, February 18, 2022 & Saturday, February 19, 2022: Onsite sale at our home office, 3201 S. Standard, Santa Ana, CA. This sale will offer additional savings on unique items as well as the opportunity to get the best price on large items that can be picked up to save on the cost of shipping. No phone or internet offers and all sales final.
- March 11, 2022: Final date for gift card redemption
- March 11, 2022: Danchuk will no longer accept returns. All returns must be in original packaging in the same condition it was received. Only items purchased between January 11, 2022 and February 11, 2022 will be eligible for return. No credit will be issued on items that were purchased before January 11, 2022 or after February 11, 2022. Any return received at Danchuk not meeting the return criteria will be returned to the customer.
- Friday March 4, 2022: Open & Unfilled orders: Danchuk will do its best to contact customers that have open or unfulfilled orders. We ask that if you know of an open or unfulfilled order, including any ship complete orders to please contact Danchuk at (800) 854-6911.
- Pre-Paid Special Orders: If you have a pre-paid / special order, your order will be shipped directly from the manufacturer. However, in the event of an issue after receiving your order, you will go directly to the vendor for resolution. If you would like to cancel your pre-paid order, please call Danchuk at (800) 854-6911 and speak with a representative. If your order has not shipped, we will cancel your order and give a full refund.
Again, Danchuk would like to thank all our customers and look forward to serving you all through our dealers.